Canadian government demands former Navy Seal remove content from podcast

The Canadian government threatened a retired US Navy Seal for releasing a podcast with a Canadian special forces member who was kicked out for refusing the COVID vaccine.

Canadian government demands former Navy Seal remove content from podcast, Credit: The Shawn Ryan Show

The feds issued a Cease And Desist letter to Shawn Ryan, former US Navy Seal, who now runs a podcast called The Shawn Ryan Show.

Ryan had former Canadian Armed Forces member Dallas Alexander on his podcast to talk about, among other things, Alexander’s record-breaking kill from more than 3,500 meters. Alexander was a sniper on the JTF2 special operations unit and previously served in Iraq.    

“I’m sure many of you are aware that I pulled the JTF2 Sniper / Dallas Alexander SRS Episode due to a cease and desist from the Canadian Gov,” Ryan tweeted.

“I believe that this is their attempt to silence Dallas from explaining that he left the command for refusing the covid vaccine.” 

The government said the Cease And Desist was given because the podcast contained sensitive military information. The letter offered Ryan help to remove the alleged sensitive components of the podcast.

In one episode that’s still up on Ryan’s podcast, Alexander said the Canadian military started going in the wrong direction around the time COVID started. Alexander said there were an increasing amount of woke “sensitivity” training sessions.

Alexander also said after he declined to get the mandated COVID shots, the coercion to cave was immediate. 

“I’ve never seen a reaction like that to almost anything,” he said.

Alexander added that he wanted more time to consider the potential negative impacts of the vaccine. 

“A lot of people were torn. But a lot of people were coerced. A lot of people were told ‘You’re not doing to advance your career. You’re going to be kicked out’,” he said

“It was insane.” 

At least 10 Canadian Special Operations Command members left the military because of the vaccine mandate, including Alexander. 

A few members are currently under investigation by the government for attending the Freedom Convoy protest in Ottawa.

Share this story

Donate now to keep us on the front lines:

Help Keep your News Free

It's crucial we stay in touch

Big Tech wants to censor us, that’s why you need to stay in touch.

[wpp limit=6 order_by='views']

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE...

Trending News

BREAKING: Poilievre is calling for the deployment of Canada’s armed forces to clamp down on illegal border crossings in the face of Trump tariffs.

Kat Kanada

February 3, 2025

Trending News

Nearly three quarters of Canadian troops are either overweight or clinically obese. 

TCS Wire

January 29, 2025

Trending News

The Online Harms Act (Bill C-63) and many other censorship bills have been stopped dead in their tracks due to Trudeau’s prorogation of Parliament.

Keean Bexte

January 7, 2025

Trending News

The Canadian Military might be suffering a recruitment crisis, and, sure, less than half of their equipment is serviceable, but they’re proud to report that they’re deploying more “diverse women” than most countries.

TCS Wire

December 24, 2024

Trending News

The Canadian Military is sending gender advisors to countries like Ukraine, as per a recent update that also boasted about Canada having more female members than most countries.

Mike Campbell

December 19, 2024

Want to join the conversation?

Sign up now to be able to like, comment and reply to other members. A full membership to our site includes:

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.